Careers at Grain
Millwork Installer & Fabricator
Looking for a professional who is interested in a millwork installation and fabricator position and interested in career growth. The right person will be driven by quality workmanship and attention to detail. We have openings for full and part time positions.
Grain is a full service custom architectural millwork / woodworking company located in East Boston. Our work is in the commercial sector and primarily in the greater Boston area. Quality craftsmanship and customer service are our top priorities.
1) Installation and fabrication of custom millwork including cabinets, laminate casework, counter tops, paneling, wall systems, decorative millwork and the like in businesses.
2) Reads and follows architectural plans and shop drawings, meeting installation requirements.
3) Takes field measurements and incorporates these into the installation project.
4) Works as part of a team toward successful job completion.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional finish carpentry, high end cabinet or millwork installation experience in the residential or commercial areas.
- Ability to read architectural plans and show drawings.
- High school diploma. Technical school and / or college is highly desired.
- Team player.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
- Takes price in quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Professional, highly motivated and willing to learn.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A professional appearance is important since you are representing the company.
Grain offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. Check us out at www.grainwoodshop.com.
Applicants may apply for positions by submitting a resume to email@example.com.