Careers at Grain
Fabricator – Commercial Millwork
Grain Architectural Millwork is seeking experienced woodworking fabricators to support our growing business. This is a full time position – working four 10 hour days each week. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a great work environment.
Grain is a fast growing, full service custom architectural millwork / woodworking company located in East Boston. Our focus is in the commercial sector with many unique and complex projects. Our commitment is to fabricating high quality millwork and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Read and interpret drawings and project documents ensuring custom millwork is fabricated to specification.
- Following written instructions in production packets, work orders and drawings, etc.
- Fabrication of custom millwork including cabinets, laminate casework, counter tops, paneling, wall systems, decorative millwork and the like.
- Using standard woodworking machinery and hand tools for milling, fabrication, sanding and assembly.
- Quality craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Strict adherence to safety measures
- Maintenance of shop machinery and tools.
- Being part of a team and do whatever it takes to meet timelines, quality standards and customer expectations.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working as a fabricator in a millwork or cabinet shop
- Reading and understanding architectural plans, show drawings, etc.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
- Professional, highly motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and compliance with safety practices
- High school diploma. Technical school and / or college is highly desired..
We offer a great work environment, career growth and a competitive compensation package.
Salary: $24.00 – $30.00 / hour
Work Week: Four 10 hour days
Benefits: Health Insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus potential
Check us out at www.grainarchitecturalmillwork.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $30.00 /hour
- millwork: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma